HOW IT WORKS
All UK industry professionals are welcome to nominate. There will then be a shortlisting process before we ask our panel and readers to decide the winners.
NOMINATE UNTIL APRIL 3
As well as our panel of experts identifying the games, people and companies most deserving of recognition, we are inviting all UK industry professionals to nominate the titles, organisations and campaign accomplishments they feel should be considered among this year’s finalists. Details below!
VOTE FROM APRIL 7
After our panel has deliberated over the nominees, the finalists will be announced on Wednesday 5th April – one week after the close of nominations. There will then be an online vote, simultaneous to which a second panel of experts, made up from representatives of previous years’ winners, will privately vote for its preferences.
CELEBRATE ON MAY 11
Decided by a combination of panel and public voting, the award winners will be announced on Thursday 11th May 2023 at an exclusive ceremony at 8 Northumberland Avenue in London, guided by the original voice of Lara Croft, Shelley Blond, and hosted by a succession of MCV alumni. Tables are limited. Book now to avoid disappointment.
HOW TO NOMINATE
- To be eligible, nominee games must have been fully or partially produced by a UK-based studio or team and subsequently fully launched (i.e. not into early access) during the 2022 calendar year.
- To be eligible, the efforts and accomplishments of nominee UK-based individuals or organisations should be fully or partially attributed to the 2022 calendar year.
- Nominations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9am on Monday 3rd April 2023. Queries can be sent to the same email address.
- To ensure your nomination is considered please include “MCV/DEVELOP AWARDS 2023” in the subject heading, followed by the category name. Eg: “MCV/DEVELOP AWARDS 2023 Media Brand of the Year”.
- Please limit nominations to one per category per email.
- There is no limit on the number of nominations per sender but please nominate responsibly.
*The online vote will be the only determining factor in the majority of the categories, with the exception of the MCV/DEVELOP Outstanding Contribution Award and Games For A Better World Award – which will instead by adjudicated by an independent jury.
Got a question? Get in touch!
Submit your query using the form below and a member of the MCV/DEVELOP Awards team will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, you can get in touch with the team using the contact details to the right.
+44 (0) 7464 627 981
FOR SPONSORSHIP ENQUIRIES
FOR MARKETING ENQUIRIES